Monday, March 26, 2012

Last Gymnastics

Lorelei had her last class this morning and had a great time. I am actually not as bummed about being done as I thought I would be. While I know she LOVED her class. She also LOVES the park, the pool, the sandbox...and a million other things we do every week. And yes, she needs to work on following instruction and all of that, but I think that will be worked on MUCH MORE and plenty when she goes to school next year. I am so glad we had her do this just for the experience, but am more than happy to wait a few more years for these kind of extracurriculars. :) And like this girl needs more exercise anyway right? ;)

Ah at least it improved her confidence on the balance beam! :)

Almost forgot to mention that Brad took an early and long lunch break so that he could check out her class. It was great he got to see her in action! :)

A few shots I got on the phone the week before (which explains the quality...see what I get for trying not to take my camera in attempt to take less pictures!?) which are blurry, but thought you could still see what she was doing. She was so proud!


1 comment:

  1. Wow!! She looks like she's doing great! I'm so impressed by the last two pictures!

    ReplyDelete