Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Miss You Nana


Here I am back writing another blog to thank another wonderful lady in our life. How blessed we are that we have such incredible moms that they will fly all the way here just to help us out. Mom, we honestly could not have done it without you.

Nobody wants to have to give their baby over to surgeons when he is one month old and have to leave their two year old behind yet again to stay at the hospital. I can't explain how much easier it made it to have my mom here to watch Lorelei for us and be there to support us through some of the worst and certainly most stressful few days or our life so far really. I didn't have to worry about Lorelei because I knew she was in such great hands, and we were able to just worry about getting Makin through his hospital visit. Then even more days were added on as we had to stay in the PICU and Lorelei continued to miss her parents and also wake up extra early and take nice short naps. ;) Yet we still had our house nice and orderly when we came home and even cookies to take back with us...which usually ended up being my breakfast. :) I'm still trying to figure out how to do dishes and make coffee in the morning before both kids wake up...guess I have been spoiled just a bit in the past 7 weeks. :)

Mom - I am so glad we finally got to spend some better time with you. Can't wait until the next visit under less stressful circumstances. :) We will drink more wine and margaritas. ;)

Miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment