Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Starbucks!

Starbucks is a treat any day in my book, but it is especially a treat for my mom. Most of you know I grew up where the nearest Walmart is at least 20 minutes away, and Starbucks just do not exist there, so it was very fun to get to go spend some time relaxing over some pumpkin spice lattes on Friday morning.

Since Lorelei doesn't go to school, we had to pack up her new, super-cute kitty backpack and take that with us with some snacks and entertainment. She loved showing it off and loves to hold her hands over the straps. She actually stayed very happy while we were there between eating some snacks and playing with stickers and crayons in her sticker book. Makin stayed asleep for us once again. :)

This was my THIRD coffee of the morning and I was still ready to sleep at nap time. Lets just say right now we can't get enough coffee! Thanks for the yummy coffee and scones Mom! :)

2 comments: